5 Certain Signs It’s Time to Hire a Digital Marketing Agency
5 Certain Signs It’s Time to Hire
a Digital Marketing Agency
If you visit Google's Consumer Insights pages you will find some remarkable information and data on consumers from a search engine perspective, and start to understand how shifts in cosumer behaviour, requirements and perspectives can inspire powevr insights for you to drive your business. Most strikingly it will put into context how important digital marketing is for every business.
Hiring a digital marketing agency can be a great way to improve your online reach and authority quicker - but at web-aviso we recognise that there’s a lot to consider for a business to take the leap, so this is why we prepared this short article.
What Is a Digital Marketing Agency?
Essentially a digital marketing agency provides solutions that can help you strategise and execute your online marketing goals. Such services include :
- SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Local SEO auditing
- Technical SEO auditing
- Voice Search Optimisation
- Off Page SEO solutions
- Digital Marketing Strategy Planning
- Competitor Analysis
- Citation Development
- Online Reviews and Reputation Development
- Google Business Profile Development
However not all agencies are created equal. Some may specialise in different service areas or provide more services than others. For example web-aviso specialse in building longer term success with organic SEO and local SEO solutions (and not 'Pay Per Click') as part of their holistic digital marketing approach (which is why over 90% of their clients have remained with them for longer than 10 years!) - BUT it’s important to do your research to find the right agency- settling with one that you feel comfortable working with, and can guide you, collaborate where you wish (possibly with other contractors too) and deliver what you looking for.
How Can a Local Digital Marketing Agency Improve Your Business?
Investing in a digital marketing agency especially a local one, can improve your business in many ways. For example:
It's worth pointing out that investing in local has far greater reaching implications benefits too ....
- Economy - Local businesses are the backbone of our economy. To ensure a strong and sustainable local economy foundation people need to buy locally.
- Service, knowledge and experience - you can’t beat the personal touch of a local business owner who knows the neighbourhood, surounding towns and region. A local business works to enable you to find what you want - rather than finding what they want to sell you.
- Originality and individuality - In a world that is increasingly dominated by large corporates local centric businesses can bring much-needed originality and variety to the table
- Innovation and creativity - Local independent business is where innovation happens; it’s how things move forward and progress. Without the creativity and innovative nature of local businesses and entrepreneurs, industries wouldn’t advance at the rate that they are. Take for instance the coffee shop. Currently at the peak of popularity, chain coffee shops are actually following in the footsteps of independent coffee shops right now. They are doing what they can to blend more into the community and seem more authentic. This is happening all over Great Britain and is all thanks to the innovation of local businesses - and often local digital marketing companies who are helping them!
- And if things go wrong ... you have a local company to go to, someone to talk face to face with.Large commercial companies will often provide you with a phone number for their customer service team, that is often not in the UK, and make you wait for what seems like an eternity until you get to speak to someone. This simply is not the case with a local business. They will often prefer to meet up face to face, rather than on the phone, and find out exactly how they can help fix the problem.
So When Should You Hire a Digital Marketing Agency?
Here are the five indicative signals for when it’s time to hire a digital marketing agency:
1. You’re a new company that needs to ramp up your digital marketing efforts.
Every website starts somewhere. If you’re a new/ish company that wants to start building its digital footprint, it might be time to hire an agency. Getting started can feel daunting if you don’t have a marketing background or in-house team. Thus, partnering with an agency can be a time- and cost-effective way to gain that expertise and skill set. Before you get started, don’t forget to sort out a marketing budget to establish the right foundation for your digital marketing journey.
2. You’ve got a lot on your plate, so you can’t plan your marketing strategies ahead of time.
Is marketing always on the back burner? Digital marketing is a long-term strategy that involves consistent effort and multiple iterations. Not to mention, it’s constantly changing. E.g.,Google shifts its search algorithm roughly 500 to 600 times a year (once or twice a day). This necessitates regularly checking your site’s web traffic and keyword ranking to remain competitive. So if urgent day-to-day tasks are taking precedence over marketing, then it’s time to call for help.
3. You already have a digital marketing agency but aren’t happy with their results.
Honestly it can be hard to find the right agency. So if you’re thinking about calling it quits with your current agency, we understand. The important thing is to identify why it’s not a good fit and ensure it’s the right time to make the switch. It might be time to jump ship if it’s been well over nine months and you don’t see any results (or rather, your results are declining). Here's a nice article summarising the top four costs of switching agencies.
4. Your brand is evolving in a way that no longer merits the size or expertise your current agency specialises in.
Your current agency's services and staff may be fantastic, but your growing business may be on a path that now requires something different. E.g., your brand image is changing due to a new target market and your current agency doesn’t have the lead-inspiring experience with that specific market, but there’s another agency out there that does. or provides more relevant approaches.
5. You have a dedicated, in-house marketing team, but they’ve got their hands tied and would like another team to take on some leg work.
You may already have an in-house marketing team working on current and future campaigns, but your team doesn’t have time to work on, or even collaborate on all marketing facets.E.g., your team may have content, and email marketing covered but not enough time to focus on SEO or online review initiatives as much as they’d like to. Hiring a digital marketing agency to fill in these gaps can provide you with the resources to execute a holistic marketing strategy.
Discover What web-aviso Has to Offer
web-aviso are a successrful digital marketing company with years of trading beyond many of our competitors, our experience of creative marketing for various industry sector websites is not only diverse, but many clients they have remained longstanding too through the results we deliver.
Grow Your Business with the Right Marketing Mindset
web-aviso have been providing digital marketing and SEO services since 2004, so we know how to get your business the attention it deserves. We have many long-standing clients who consider us a trusted company. So why not contact web-aviso today to find out how we can help your business.
Post a Comment